Expert Support From Experienced Solar Engineers
Venergy is owned, led, and managed by engineers and electricians. This technical expertise throughout all levels of management makes a real difference in the way we deal with our customers.
Whether it be a roof top system or a ground mounted system, our CEC-accredited designers will deliver an efficient, reliable and market-leading recommendation which surpasses the usual commercial solar company standards. When you need solar system design guidance, installation advice or technical support, we are here.
Our Engineering Expertise
- Experienced team of qualified engineering design consultants with a proven track record of excellence
- 20+ years of combined experience in the solar PV sector
- Members of Engineers Australia and active participants in the professional engineering profession
- Clean Energy Council (CEC) accredited for design and installation
- Engineers participate in continual professional development
Here at Venergy, our engineers are on your team!
- Engineering advice in all areas of residential and commercial solar
- Inverter selection
- Solar module selection
- Energy storage (battery) selection
- Layout design advice
- Installation and commissioning
Benefits of Our Engineering Service
- Quality: We are recognised for our 5-star service delivery and each project is completed in accordance with Australian and international standards.
- Value for Money: We carry out a customer-centric approach so you never pay for more than you need. Our solutions suit all budgets for Australian families, small and large scale businesses, large enterprises, and utility-scale.
- Experience: Every project is delivered by a team of expert engineers who have been trusted with unrivaled service since 2009.
Contact us to find out more about our services, or speak to the Venergy Australia’s utility EPC team now on 1800 836 374 for some engineering advice.
YEARS IN THE BUSINESS
STATES ACROSS AUSTRALIA
MEGATONNES OF CO2 AVOIDED/YEAR