Another Milestone Achieved: Venergy Joins the Master Builders Association
Venergy is proud to announce that we are now a member of the Master Builders Association – the authentic voice of the nation’s building and construction industry.
This association is aligned to our values and commitment to delivering high-quality solar installations and ethical operating principles.
Matthew Wilkins, Managing Director, Venergy Australia, commenting on the association said, “We’re thrilled to join the Master Builders Association as an active member. MBA is an organisation with a 130 year legacy, which in comparison, solar is still in its infancy. We’re dedicated to improving our industry, but more broadly and importantly educating the construction industry. This membership strategically provides Venergy another platform to advocate for quality solar and how the construction industry can avoid poor quality installations and select competent suppliers able to deliver within budget and safety without compromising on the long term benefits of solar.”
As a member of the Master Builders Association, Venergy is bound by a Code of Ethics based upon the following principles:
- To conduct business with honesty and integrity
- To employ the highest levels of business skills and technical knowledge
- To execute building work using good workmanship and materials
- To act impartially and objectively when advising on matter of fact arising from building technology
- To assist, wherever possible, in the training of future skills base of the industry
Established in 1873, Master Builders Australia provides representation and services to its 32,000 members and the industry in key areas such as industrial relations, workplace health and safety, legal and contracts, training and government regulation/legislation.