Get Ready for 5-Star Service That You Will Love
From the beginning, until the end. Our team will be your long-term solar partner. Since 2009, our thousands of happy customers have encouraged Venergy to step forward as a leading solar retailer in Australia.
If you're a business looking to save money, give us a call on 1800-VENERGY for an obligation free proposal that can help you start saving today!
Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC)
To ensure viability, feasibility and efficiency, each project undergoes a strict five-step process, as follows:
In addition to this, Venergy always ensures that all the projects that are completed are in line with the company’s Key Performance Indicators, which govern the quality, timeliness and accuracy of our work.
- All works completed with strict adherence to AS/NZS5033 Solar Installation Standards and AS/NZ S3000 Australian Wiring Rules.
- Abiding to relevant HSE requirements by means of suitable staff mentoring and external training facilities. This ensures all staff members are suitably qualified to identify potential risks and mitigate any potential hazards ensuring a safe working environment.
- All staff members must comply with strict codes of conduct as set down by Venergy, including:
- Appearance guidelines: All employees are required to be neat and tidy at all times, only wearing uniforms provided by Venergy.
- Housekeeping: All work areas are to remain free from rubbish and are to be tidied on a daily basis to ensure no accumulation of rubbish.
- Staff mentoring: Adequate ratios of qualified personnel to apprentices ensuring suitable guidance and training at all times.
- Reviews and performance ratings: Monthly reviews of staff performance ensuring all employees have adequate knowledge of key areas of work.
- Client satisfaction checklists provided by Venergy upon completion of all works, ensuring any concerns or requests are suitably attended to.
YEARS IN THE BUSINESS
STATES ACROSS AUSTRALIA
MEGATONNES OF CO2 AVOIDED/YEAR