We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to drive our sales into new record numbers.
If this sounds like you, let's talk!
Venergy Australia is one of South Australia's premier Residential and Commercial Solar Companies that employs an exceptional team, with diverse energy experience, each of whom shares a common passion for an accelerated transition to a renewable energy future.
Our key advantage is business locations, strategically located throughout Australia, having its head office proudly in South Australia and sub-offices across Victoria, New South Wales, and Queensland, coupled with being owned, lead, and managed by electricians.
Employing 50 full time staff and managing up to 100 contractors on site at any one time, Venergy is committed to its mission of delivering exceptional outcomes to its customers, partners and the South Australian community, with uncompromising integrity, trust and workmanship since 2009.
Behind our marketplace is a team of amazing people dedicated to building the future of clean energy solutions while upholding our core values of transparency, respect, excellence, and trust. We are an inclusive team where success is celebrated and rewarded.
Our employees describe our company culture as friendly, fun, caring, collaborative and diverse. We empower employees to act with integrity and high ethical standards, both for themselves and for the business, to recognise personal accomplishments, provide the best customer experience in the industry, and to aspire to be leaders in the communities in which we live and work.
About The Role
We are looking for Business Development and Sales Gun to drive our sales into new record numbers. We have expanded our lead generation team and are looking for highly motivated closers. You will have support and ongoing training to enable your success but ultimately your success will be completely due to your work ethic and drive.
What We Are Looking For:
- Must have more than 5 years experience in a similar role
- Be able to work autonomously, delivering a high standard of production
- An eye for detail and great learning new sales processes and systems
- Wants to work with a long term visioned company and support our growth nationally
- Residential experience is required but commercial will be also highly regarded
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Manage your time around your pre booked appointments
- Flow clear sales models and processes
- Must be an honest salesperson, but with a very high skill set in sales techniques and methodologies
- Impeccable presentation and great with in-home presentations
- Understanding all the business and products aspects to provide proficient service
Why Work For Venergy?
12 years strong and with over 7500 installs across 3 states we are poised to expand our company profile but we need highly ambitious and motivated team members to do it. Venergy is a CEC-approved solar retailer and installation company. We pride ourselves in having:
- An environment that fosters growth and supports sustainable innovation.
- Uncompromising integrity, meaning “our word is our bond” - we do the right thing.
- Non-linear growth opportunities.
- A platform for thought leadership.
- Flexibility and diversity.
- High levels of staff engagement. Our employees are happy to recommend Venergy as a great place to work and see themselves staying here for a long time, as reported in our recent staff survey. Other notable highlights were satisfaction with our brand and reputation, as well as the importance given to client satisfaction.
- We are always looking for fast learners with a very positive, no excuse mentality to support our expansion into new markets and divisions within the companies expansion plan
- Our weekly sales training and core techniques enable our lead salespeople to excel
This opportunity will be perfect for someone that doesn't have excuses, is used to closing at 70%+ and understands the benefits of a high-quality system over a cheap one from a Cricketer.
If this sounds like you, apply on SEEK today!
Apply on SEEK
If you are looking for a professional, results-driven environment with lots of opportunities to grow within the company then you will find Venergy a refreshing opportunity. Apply on SEEK today!